Get professional results with 3M abrasives, tapes & fasteners, films and other solutions for improving and repairing your home.
Ready-to-use, high-performance, single component, neutral cure, silicone firestop that also acts as a barrier to water leakage and airborne sound transmission. Provides up to 4-hour fire protection. Light gray color with black flecks, no mixing required.
When properly installed, product provides up to 4-hour protection against the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gas in tested and listed systems. 3M™ Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 3000 WT meets UL Water Leakage Test, W Rating - Class 1 requirements for systems tested and listed in accordance with ANSI/UL 1479, provides acoustic benefits by minimizing noise transfer (STC-Rating of 53 when tested in a STC 54-rated wall assembly) and acts as a smoke seal for installations requiring the optional L-Rating. Meets the intent of LEED® VOC environmental regulations, meets International Building Code (IBC) and other key life safety building code requirements.
- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Fire Resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Meets UL Water Leakage Test, W Rating - Class 1 requirements
- FGG/BM system CPVC compatible
- Tested in accordance with ASTM G 21 standard practice for determining resistance of synthetic polymeric materials to fungi
- L-rated smoke seal
- Minimizes noise transfer (STC-rating of 53 when tested in STC 54-rated wall assembly)
|Unit of Measure||Cartridge|