Get professional results with 3M abrasives, tapes & fasteners, films and other solutions for improving and repairing your home.
High-performance latex-based intumescent firestop sealant. When properly installed, this product provides up to 4-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems. Firestops items penetrating through fire-rated construction assemblies. Dries to red color, no mixing required.
When properly installed, sealant helps prevent the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gas. In addition, this product acts as an acoustic barrier by minimizing noise transfer (STC-Rating of 54 when tested in a STC 54-rated wall assembly), helps create a smoke seal for systems requiring the optional L-Rating, meets the intent of LEED® VOC environmental regulations, meets International Building Code (IBC) and other key life safety building code requirements.
- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Fire Resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Helps minimize sound transfer
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment (excellent caulk rate)
- Expansive UL and other third-party listed systems
|Unit of Measure||Cartridge|