Get professional results with 3M abrasives, tapes & fasteners, films and other solutions for improving and repairing your home.
Self-leveling, ready-to-use, single component, neutral cure, elastomeric silicone firestop that also acts as a barrier to water leakage and airborne sound transmission.
For use in horizontal applications. Provides up to 3-hour fire protection. Light gray color, no mixing required. When properly installed, product provides up to 3-hour protection against the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gas in tested and listed systems. 3M™ Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 1003 SL meets UL Water Leakage Test, W Rating - Class 1 requirements for systems tested and listed in accordance with ANSI/UL 1479, provides acoustic benefits by minimizing noise transfer (STC-Rating of 56 when tested in a STC 56-rated wall assembly) and acts as a smoke seal for installations requiring the optional L-Rating. Meets the intent of LEED® VOC environmental regulations, meets International Building Code (IBC) and other key life safety building code requirements.
- Perimeter Fire Barrier Tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 2307
- Firestop tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Fire Resistance tested for construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Meets UL Water Leakage Test, W Rating - Class 1 requirements
- FGG/BM system CPVC compatible
- Helps minimize sound transfer
- ± 25% compression/extension capability
|Unit of Measure||Pail|