3M makes comfortable protection solutions designed to ensure worker safety and meet protection requirements. Products include, but are not limited to, respirators, eye and hearing protection, headgear, sorbents, software, and services.
The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 is disposable safety work wear made of a high quality microporous laminated material. It helps provide basic barrier protection against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts.
The key features make this protective coverall a great disposable PPE option. The 3M protective coverall 4510 helps protect against light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts. Typical applications for this safety work wear may include: Paint Spraying, Metal Polishing, Machine or Vehicle Maintenance (Oils and Greases), and General Industrial Clean-up and Processing. Product recommended for the following industries: Abatement/Remediation, Agriculture, Cleaning and Maintenance, General Industry/Manufacturing, Non-Hazardous Operations, Painting, Pharmeceutical Cleanroom, Welding/Metalwork.
- Elastic waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Anti-static coating on both sides helps reduce static build-up and prevent the risk of static discharge during use.
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex to help prevent reactions from users with latex sensitivities or restrictions.
- Does not contain components made from silicone to help prevent reactions from users with silicone sensitivities or restrictions.
|Unit of Measure||Case (Case Qty 25)|